Sunday, December 4, 2011

Howling

Magazine pages and paper. 7x9 inches. 2011

2 comments:

knifetooth said...

Howling indeed. I feel the energy get more primal from the hard edge cut white paper on the perimeter to the torn magazine images closer to the core. So many alluring details here. Thank your for sharing Howling. I'm quite stirred and quickened by it.

knifetooth said...

yup, still like this, man. collage feels good to me too. I like the ripping action and the sound that white tape must have made and felt if it was on circle rolls that i use. same for the paper rips. i like how the layers of paper and are so thin and flat and ease that they must have moved around for you. maybe you had to move them around in different locations to get this image. and that must have been a cool creative series of thoughts. it would have been for me.

also, The Last Dispensation? huh, i've heard that somewhere and it has a familiar ...

anyways, have a good day.